Golf Academy Membership
Academy Membership Stage 1 - £175
- Includes Social membership of G&S GC to include 10% discount on all beverages
- Free use of short game area & 1 bucket of range balls per week
- 1 free ‘one to one’ lesson
- Access to group lessons to be run Thursday evening, and over the weekend (days may change due to holidays and availability) first 4 lessons are free of charge, £10 per hour thereafter
- All future lessons at Full members rates
- Proshop loyalty card to include discounts on, clubs, balls, gloves, bags and logo shirts & jumpers
- £25 Levy will be added to your bar card
- Membership of this category extends until March 31st every year. If this is less than 6 months it will roll over until the following renewal if required.
- Once this membership has been completed you will be invited to upgrade to Academy plus, Flexible Membership or Full membership
Academy + Membership Stage 2 - £300
- Includes all of the benefits of Academy membership including £25 added to your bar card plus the following:
- 6 x 18 holes or 12 x 9 holes at selected times (Check in at the Proshop to book your tee time) It is recommended you book a tee time after 2pm to give yourself time to play
- 2 buckets of range balls per week
- Access to academy competitions ( 9 holes etc Sunday afternoons )
- A Club handicap can be attained
- Academy away days organised and run by Proshop team ( there may be an extra charge to this depending on where the venue is)
- Free golf rules classes
- Membership of this category extends until March 31st every year. If this is less than 6 months it will roll over until the following renewal if required
- Once this membership has been completed you must upgrade to Flexible Membership or Full membership
Ben, a fully qualified PGA professional brings 10 years of experience coaching juniors with him to Goring & Streatley. After a successful playing career which includes regional wins and a course record, Ben is now focused on his role leading the Junior Development Programme here at Goring, and is keen to pass on his successful experiences as both a player and a coach.
Contact: Jenny, Membership & Golf Events Manager on 01491 873229 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.